TopMapleStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TopMapleStory

WelCOme To TopMapleStory!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a little point and opinon, please read GM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
meowmeow123

a little point and opinon, please read GM Empty
PostSubject: a little point and opinon, please read GM   a little point and opinon, please read GM Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:36 pm

being an experience player from other maple story private server, there are a few opinion i would like to stat down, i have tried your server yesterday 3-4 pm gmt +8, and i find that there are a few things which i really hope you can upgrade, the first thing is MEGA TUBI, which enable fast pick up, i bealive that it wont slow down your server, i understand donation is important to this server, but try to get donation by rewarding acttractive custom item, but not "SKYROCKETING" the marlet price of scroll and equipment, there will be useless if making HIGH meso Drop but items sales are expensive, if i wastnt wrong the original default of scroll from ODIN repack is 2.5 mil, i really hope that TOPms server will be a server which is good and fun as i am from malaysia too, i always get a lag of 3-10 second playing at other private server hosting at scotland and germany or USA, hope that there will be an NX cash shop coinversion from MESO by player, the @save command is very important because some player get ROLL BACK from your server, well , thats all i can say, my character name is "orange" and if you are unhappy about my opinion, just delete my post. THANKS
Back to top Go down
PotatoCHIPS97

PostSubject: Re: a little point and opinon, please read GM   a little point and opinon, please read GM Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:18 pm

I agree... I always get a rollback when i change channel and map.Later still need to train again.
Back to top Go down
antonio08

PostSubject: Re: a little point and opinon, please read GM   a little point and opinon, please read GM Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:56 pm

quit game b4 cc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a little point and opinon, please read GM   a little point and opinon, please read GM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a little point and opinon, please read GM
Page 1 of 1