TopMapleStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TopMapleStory

WelCOme To TopMapleStory!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

buying info on whr to hunt for ice backbone and ice piee

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dmaster

buying info on whr to hunt for ice backbone and ice piee Empty
PostSubject: buying info on whr to hunt for ice backbone and ice piee   buying info on whr to hunt for ice backbone and ice piee Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:06 am

really need those item help pls......
Back to top Go down
mystikalz

mystikalz

PostSubject: Re: buying info on whr to hunt for ice backbone and ice piee   buying info on whr to hunt for ice backbone and ice piee Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:17 pm

Ice backbone is from ice drakes the other one im not sure sorry.
Back to top Go down
Richzx

PostSubject: Re: buying info on whr to hunt for ice backbone and ice piee   buying info on whr to hunt for ice backbone and ice piee Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:13 am

i know where to get ice peice well theres only a chance u get it u gotta do the quest in ellenia i cant remember who gives it just one of the left hand side of the screen it might be the fairy im pretty sure it is if not its nella or wat ever the proffesrors name is below the fairy NOW U OWE ME MONEY xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: buying info on whr to hunt for ice backbone and ice piee   buying info on whr to hunt for ice backbone and ice piee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

buying info on whr to hunt for ice backbone and ice piee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TopMapleStory :: Market Place-
Jump to: